Tuesday, January 6, 2015

.photographers snip snap, take your time she's only burning.

I wanted to give myself some realistic goals for the year, ones that would not only benefit me spiritually, but also, artistically. I am a wanderer and an explorer, curious to the core; always seeking out more. I wanted to have a way to push myself both with photography and with blogging and so as part of the goals I have set for myself this year I have decided on a project 365. This is something I have wanted to accomplish for years and this just feels like the right time to do it, at the peek of my adventures and documenting all of the things I see. So as to not make this boring for everyone I will post them in lumps of 5. Maybe this will inspire you to get out and explore your world more, or to notice things a little more closely, or maybe you just like seeing what the world looks like one day at a time from a complete stranger; either way, I hope you enjoy whatever this may end up meaning to you. 

.January 1st Santa Ana Bike Trail San Bernardino Ca. 

.January 2nd. 
.signs of winter in Southern California.

 .january 3rd.
.Lost Lake San Bernardino County.
.january 4th. 
.sunset over Ziggy. 

 .January 5th brea, ca.
.the nightly homecoming.




all images © Delicate Decay Photography






No comments:

Post a Comment